By Jack Kelly
I’m amazed that despite all of the challenges facing us, we’re staying strong, positive and optimistic. We’re willing to do whatever it takes to find a new job and improve our lives.
Heading into the weekend, I’d like to offer you some actionable career and job search advice— along with a little motivation and help you with your mindset.
Here’s Your Guide To Getting A New Job—
We all aspire to do great things with our careers. It could be finding an awesome, new job, getting that coveted promotion, pivoting to a new type of role or reinventing yourself and starting all over.
It’s easy to say that you want to achieve something. The hard part is actually making it happen. Procrastination is your enemy—so is allowing the fear of the unknown to stop you from moving forward. But there’s also a practical matter at hand—how do you start? Also, let’s not forget the elephant in the room—our current reality.
It’s a tough time to start looking for a new job. We’ve been through a lot in recent months. It may not be easy, but if you truly desire to move ahead in your career, find a new job and improve your life, here’s how you can start today, despite all of the challenges and hardships.
- -Don’t Let The Summer Slowdown Stop Your Job Search—Start Being Aggressive
- -How Successful People Deal With Tough Times
- -9 Ways To Stay Mentally Strong In This Chaotic World
- -4 Job-Search Hacks For When The Job Market Opens Up
- -Here’s How You Can Be A Big Winner In The Work-From-Home Trend
- -How To Be Successful And Happy Despite The World Crashing Down
- -Here’s What To Do Right Now If You’re Feeling Agitated, Angry And Afraid
- -It’s Time To Crowdsource Your Job Search
- -How To Maintain Your Mental Health During The Coronavirus Crisis
Have a great weekend!